Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm Trying. Justin Bieber Love Story. Chapter 45.

I'm Trying. Justin Bieber Love Story. Chapter 45.

Random Thing; HAPPY EASTER. Justins POV. "Has. Brian. Ever. Hit. You. Katie? Answer me." I said. "No!" She exclaimed, "Where the hell did you hear that?!" "Brandon." I mumbled, feeling stupid. "Justin, he's two." She said. - "Justin. Seriously. We need a gate for this house." Cayden groaned. "It's to flashy." I said. "Babe, we need one. I don't need or want pictures of my ass on the cover of People." Cayden said, throwing a magazine at me. Sure enough, there were pictures of me and Cayden changing clothes. Ugh. "Okay, fine." I sighed, "When's Doctor Colin getting here?" "Soon baby." Cayden said and rubbed my neck, "Are you in any pain?" "A little." I shrugged. "I'm sorry, baby." Cayden said, wrapping his arms around my shoulders from behind and kissing the top of my head, "You don't deserve to go through all of this." I shrugged and turned around, "I love you." "I love you more." Cayden said. "Impossible." I chuckled and then the doorbell rang, ruining our moment. Cayden got! up to get it. "Wait," I said grabbing his hand, "How about we don't answer it and me can just have sex?" "Nice try." Cayden smirked, "Later." "Promise?" I asked. He nodded. - "What the hell?" I said, "No. No. No. No. No. No." "Justin, I have to." Doctor Colin sighed, "It won't hurt that bad." "Can you just tell Cayden to come in here?" I asked. Doctor Colin claims that he has to re-re-break my ankle. Which, he most likely does have to. But, I don't want him to. "Baby, you have to let him." Cayden ...





0 comments: