Monday, April 9, 2012

The Innocents of Jason McCann; Chapter 5; Part 1

The Innocents of Jason McCann; Chapter 5; Part 1

Chapter 4 x Jason x "Just let me use the damn phone!" "Sorry, McCann. No one's going to bust you out of here." I groaned and my fingers curled around the bars. If I was strong enough, those bars would bust. Stupid guard. I was allowed to make calls if I wanted too. What the he'll was his problem? "I don't want to be busted out of here! I need to call a girl!" My voice echoed throughout the jail. I wanted to grab the guy by his neck and strangle him to death. Trust me, no one will miss him. "Ooo, a girl?" I reached through the bars to throw a punch at the freak. I gritted my teeth when I couldn't reach him. "Just let me use the effin phone." I tried to calm down because if I didn't then my chances of using the phone would decrease. The guard smirked. "I'm not letting you out of here, but here." He threw me his cell phone which I caught with a sigh. "Don't break it. I ignored him and looked down at the phone. Crap. I don't even know Taylor's number. I had to find out. A whole ! morning had gone by and she hadn't even visted her brother. I was worried and I wanted to apologize. Id mesed up. I cleared my throat. "Uh, can you look up a number for me?" I tried to put on a polite voice. I wasn't a good actor and the stupid guard always got on my damn nerves. He snickered. "Really? I give you my cell phone so you can call some girl and you don't even know her number." I clenched my fists. "Please." I said. I hated saying please to this jerk. "Just get me Taylor Madison's number ...





0 comments: